Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mid January, I know, I can't believe it either.


I love this photo. It was taken just before we went on our big adventure theandersonsbigadventure.blogspot.com on E's birthday weekend. It was one of those cruisy memory making weekends that just happen, well with a little planning perhaps created is a better word. My husband and I have just celebrated our 13th anniversary, we need more 'together' photos, so this one is nice to have. I love looking at my parents old photos together, more precious as the years fly by.

I love reading blogs and enjoyed writing and keeping the blog when we spent our year away. It has made me desire to keep a blog, but for what purpose. Well I think it is to create a space for me. My musings, a place to find my voice. Not necessarily for anyone else to read, but just a tiny little space to hear my thoughts. So here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment